Company incorporation is a process of registering as a business that carries on business operations in Hong Kong or any other overseas or local jurisdiction. There are several legal steps and requirements to getting a business registration certificate and being officially incorporated in Hong Kong. We can also assist you in setting up a business in Mainland China.
The HKWJ Group is a one-stop holistic service provider and advisor to help your business grow. Within the Group, Triple Eight Ltd provides a wide range of professional and corporate services, such as company secretarial services and assisting in setting up the right business entity for you such a limited company, a company limited by guarantee, a branch or a representative office.
At HKWJ Tax Law, we assist with financial administration, such as payroll, bookkeeping and accounting, as well as tax and legal matters regarding the form of business setup.
Company Set Up Service & Incorporation Process
- Incorporation or company registration in Hong Kong, including sole proprietorship, partnership, representative office, foundation, charity and trust.
- Provision of company secretary, registered agent, business or correspondence or registered office address, fax line and telephone line
- Provision of designated office space
- Filing of annual return and attending to all statutory documents as required under the Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong
- Filing and advising of changes in the corporate structure
- Provision of corporate director and individual director
- Provision of nominee shareholder
- Provision of business registration search in Hong Kong
- Opening of bank accounts with local banks
- Organising and witnessing required meetings of directors and shareholders, including preparation of minutes
- Establishment and maintenance of statutory records
- Preparing documentation such as certificate of incumbency or certificate of good standing.
- Visa services
- Employment & human resources
- Invoice processing
- Company deregistration and advising and assisting liquidation
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out us via the form below.