Company incorporation is a process of registering as a business that carries on business operations in Hong Kong or any other overseas or local jurisdiction. There are several legal steps and requirements to getting a business registration certificate and being officially incorporated in Hong Kong. We can also assist you in setting up a business in Mainland China.
The HKWJ Group is a one-stop holistic service provider and advisor to help your business grow. Within the Group, Triple Eight Ltd provides a wide range of professional and corporate services, such as company secretarial services and assisting in setting up the right business entity for you such a limited company, a company limited by guarantee, a branch or a representative office.
Company Set Up Service & Incorporation Process
- Incorporation or company registration in Hong Kong, including sole proprietorship, partnership, representative office, foundation, charity and trust.
- Provision of company secretary, registered agent, business or correspondence or registered office address, fax line and telephone line
- Provision of designated office space
- Filing of annual return and attending to all statutory documents as required under the Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong
- Filing and advising of changes in the corporate structure
- Provision of corporate director and individual director
- Provision of nominee shareholder
- Provision of business registration search in Hong Kong
- Opening of bank accounts with local banks
- Organising and witnessing required meetings of directors and shareholders, including preparation of minutes
- Establishment and maintenance of statutory records
- Preparing documentation such as certificate of incumbency or certificate of good standing.
- Visa services
- Employment & human resources
- Invoice processing
- Company deregistration and advising and assisting liquidation
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out us via the form below.